Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I'm not dead . . . . . yet

Hey Mom, and Dad,
So they are allowing us to e-mail you for a few minutes. I'm here. It was okay today. My companion, Sis. Daley, is awesome. We have so many similarities, like we both like writing books, and country music. And tomorrow she's getting me up at 5:50 to go to Pilate's. Yeah, joy. I'm a gonna die! I saw Emilee, Braden, again, and one of Jackson's friends, except I just saw him in passing, so I don't know who the heck he was, but he was familiar. Okay, well don't really know what else to say. This is gonna be hard, cuz yeah, not a lot of time to breath. Like we have 4 hr classes. No brakes, oh joy. I have a feeling that I didn't bring enough short sleeves shirts. Oh, and I think I forgot a washrag. And I'm not too good at this whole no backspacing thing. Cuz I do it a lot. Well not a lot, but you know. It's just habit. Well 'til next Wed. Cuz that's my pday. Don't worry, you'll last. I know you will.

Love,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment